A standalone fat spray unit designed to control the accurate dosing of liquid fat at the die. The FSP-2003 can be fully integrated and automated within the Smart Pellet module. Its unique design features have been developed to overcome many of the common problems associated with this type of equipment and post pelleting fat application
- The Liquid Pump has been designed to be installed at the bottom of the cabinet so that the motor will be separated from the heat and is open for cooling
- The Bucket Strainer (Oil filter) is specifically large to reduce obstructions and the outside Mica Band Heater cover will prevent the oil setting.
- The Mass Flow Meter is designed and installed vertically to ensure full pipe flow and more accurate measurement.
- The Infrared Heater is designed and installed horizontally so that the heat is spread more efficiently. Temperature is controlled by a Thermostat.
- The spray Nozzle is an Air External Mix type which is easier to control the Spray Angle at the Die.
Please contact us for full detailed specification which will be based on your requirement